Copyrights to all products and content will remain the property of PerfectStylishCuts. Our products are licensed to you only for use as stated in our Licensing Information below.
PerfectStylishCuts is a digital downloads ecommerce website. This means we do not sell physical products at all. Any purchases completed on the website will not require anything be shipped to you, ever. All products (SVG Cut Files, Embroidery Files, Calendar, Printable Content, etc.) will need to be downloaded in order to be used. If you've created an account, you will find a back up of your past purchases and downloads in your account. If you've checked out as a guest, you may need to refer back to your email address to find a previously downloaded file.
This licensing information is in regards to all design products (SVG Cut Files, Embroidery Files) sold by PerfectStylishCuts.
Personal and Small Commercial Use is granted with purchase. Below you can find a description of both uses as well as a list of allowed and not allowed uses for our products.
Please note that our designs are created only for "Crafters". This means that if you do not own a vinyl cutting machine or embroidery machine, we do not allow you to use our designs at all for either Personal or Commercial Use.
Through personal use, you may create items with our designs that will not be used for sale. This means that they will be items that you make for yourself or to gift to someone else, but they will not bring you any income at all.
SMALL COMMERCIAL USE
If you are crafting as a business, or will be selling any items that you create with our designs, then you are using are designs for "Commercial Use".
With our designs you may:
- Use our designs to create personal items for yourself, your family or friends as gifts.
- Cut vinyl for or embroider our designs onto physical and tangible items that you've purchased (like blank t-shirts, tumblers, etc).
With our designs you may not:
- Share our designs for free or resell any part of our designs as your own. This is stealing, please don't do it.
- Digitize any of our Cut Files for embroidery. You may not do this for personal or for commercial use at all.
- Create more than 100 items total with any one specific design. Anything above 100 items is referred to as "mass production" which we do not allow.
- Sell any transfers of any kind with our designs (No sublimation, or printed transfers).
- Send any of our designs to a "manufacturing" partner to create any sell-able inventory for you of any kind. Please do not send our designs to be produced in a different country for you. YOU MUST be the one who is making the products.
- Upload any of our designs to a third-party website at all where you will not be the one who will be either cutting the vinyl or embroidering the design onto an item.
- Upload our designs to any POD - Print on Demand website such as, but not limited to: Amazon Merch, Zazzle, CafePress, RedBubble, Printful, TeeSpring, etc. YOU MUST BE the one cutting the vinyl for or embroidery on the designs onto physical items!
- Sell on any flash sale websites such as, but not limited to: Jane.com, Zulily.com, etc.
Due to the ease of tracing and copying photo images on the web, we do require that you watermark all designs purchased from PerfectStylishCuts that you will be displaying for personal or commercial use. Watermarks do not have to be that of PerfectStylishCuts, they can include your logo, website, or other markings. We just ask that you do your due diligence to ensure that the images that you are sharing will not be easily stolen.
PerfectStylishCuts is not responsible for a trademark violation that may be made on your part as the user after the purchase of a product has been completed. To ensure that you are not infringing on an active trademark registration, you must do your own research prior to using any products purchased.
Though we do research trademarks on our end at the time of listing new products, new registrations are made every day. Trademarks can also be registered for use on specific products only such as t-shirts, tumblers, etc. This is a topic that you will want to familiarize yourself with and do your own research on.
For an updated list of active trademarks you can search the US Trademark Database at:
Due to the nature of digital files which cannot be returned once they are downloaded, no refunds will be given. The only exception to this is for a duplicate purchase. Duplicate purchases can be either refunded using your original form of payment or by applying store credit, whichever you'd like. If you've completed a purchase for a product you've previously purchased, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with both your original and new order numbers as a request for refund.
Your acceptance of these terms
LAST UPDATED 5/9/2018